Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Simplified & Traditional Chinese.
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, has released an update to PowerInspect 2018. This software provides proven programming methods for portable inspection equipment and CNC CMMs to increase your inspection flexibility.
Summary of Fixed Issues for 2018.2.1:
- Implemented Customer Error Reporting.
- Regions could not be selected in the Picked Point Alignment.
- Guided lines were not visible if they intersected the CAD for geometric items.
- Product and System Details text file did not state which Add-ins are active.
- Fixed a crash when trying to remove CAD data.
- It is now possible to connect to Faro Vantage S and Vantage E.
- Added messages/jobids 230 and 240 to Metronor Devices protocol.
- Added PowerInspect 2018 Portuguese Reference Help.
- Added PowerInspect 2018 Italian Reference Help.
- Added PowerInspect 2018 German Reference Help.
About Autodesk PowerInspect. CAD models provide accurate geometry definition for complex compound surfaces and define accurate nominal values for prismatic shapes. CAD files contain additional information such as GD&T, detailed structure information for assemblies, and metadata.
User friendly graphical programming allows the user to select inspection features from the CAD view.
PowerINSPECT can read all mainstream CAD formats and uses the design intent from the CAD file to help make inspection programming faster and easier. Using the CAD file makes graphical reporting easier to visualize and understand, and allows much more effective collision detection for automated measurement.
PowerINSPECT can be used on a wide variety of inspection equipment- portable devices, manual and Programmable CMMs, and CNC Machines for On Machine Verification (OMV).
PowerINSPECT provides a single software solution for a wide range of inspection equipment, reducing training costs and boosting flexibility.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk PowerInspect
Version: 2018.2.1 Build 0134403605
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.autodesk.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 or newer
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk PowerInspect 2018.0 and newer
Size: 458.2 mb
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o8vGSsU 密码: wjd3