Ableton Live 是一款音乐制作软件, 允许用户以自然的方式作曲, 录音, remix(重混音), 即席创作和编辑自己的音乐构思. 可将声响, 电子和虚拟乐器及数字录音置于单一的界面中, 极其易用. 它使用户可以把全部精力集中到真正该关注的东西: 你自己的音乐上。
Create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work. If you’ve used music software before, you’re already familiar with one half of Ableton Live. Live’s Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically.
But Live also features the revolutionary Session View: a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops - everything stays in sync. Almost everything in Live works in real-time - add, reorder or remove devices, play with Live’s flexible track routing and more - all without interrupting your creative flow.
The instruments and sounds you need to make music.
Live comes with a collection of instruments, sounds, kits and loops for creating any kind of music.
Effects, processing and tweaking.
For getting your sound right (or wrong in just the way you like it) Live has a full range of effects from corrective to creative.
Work with instruments and effects the way you want to.
Live provides easy and flexible ways for combining and integrating all kinds of devices.
Tools that understand audio, instead of just playing it.
Live can convert harmony, melody and beats from recordings to MIDI.
Software you can play.
Live is even more powerful when it’s hands-on. And it works with instruments and controllers of all kinds.
An instrument for song creation that fits in your backpack with your laptop.
Whatever you want it to be.
Get a wealth of new devices, and the ability to make your own, with Max for Live - now included in Suite.
What's New in Version 10.0.1b8:
New features and improvements:
- On Windows, the preference to enable HiDPI is now enabled by default for new users of Live 10. Additionally, VST plugins which had UI issues on HiDPI screens in the default scaled mode now work out of the box as long as this is enabled.
- Please note that certain HiDPI plugins might require to manually disable scaling (via context menu) in order to use them on HiDPI screens.
- On OSX, the character menu might pop up when playing MIDI via computer keyboard. Additionally, when using a Japanese input method, the MIDI keyboard would not work.
- Copying an Arrangement Clip in Session View could create additional unwanted Session Clips, under certain circumstances.
Live would crash when quickly moving the loop position and loop length in Push 2's MIDI clip mode.
- Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.7 or later , Multicore processor; 4 GB RAM; 1024x768 display; DVD drive or broadband internet connection for installation.
Home Page : http://www.ableton.com