An ideal tool for creating retrowave flavoured synthetic sounds, from classic synth brass to modern and alternative pads and textures. It’s also a great compendium to any style of music, including Retro and Modern Electronica, Synthpop, Wave, Hip Hop, Film Music and Ambient.
Sounds are divided into three main categories: Original sounds (the original generated sounds),
Snapshots (designed presets) and Sequences (A selection of sequences, including editable Step Bender)
With its usable interface and a selected array of controls and effects The Portable allows the
customization and creation of an unlimited range of inspiring sounds. Controls include a Luminance
control with over 20 impulses and a Rhythmizer for additional modulation. It also includes a Step
Bender for the creation of custom sequences.
- All samples 24 bit/44.100 Khz
- A complete set of synthetic sounds based on a classic Japanese portable keyboard of the late 80’s
- 66.nki patches
- 1.75 Gbytes of samples
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- A wide array of controls and effects available (Low Pass Filter, Hi Pass Filter, Degrader/Lo-fi, Reverb, Rotator, Luminance, Amp and Filter Envelopes)
- Editable 8 steps Step Bender for the creation of sequenced lines
- Full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.6.5 or above is required